Save up on Christmas Gifts This Year- Shop Unlimited and On a Budget
It’s that time of the year again and often two months prior to the great festivities, many people are known to mercilessly go breaking their budget. Sure we’ve got to make it look and feel like Christmas especially for our kids and that is in every sense of the word, but do we ever stop to think about January.
The main reason why Christmas brings oomph and a sense of longing is the gifts’ part. You know your kids will wake up at dawn and scale down the stairs headed straight to the Christmas tree to check out their gifts. While you intend to make a lasting impression to last throughout the coming year, you certainly cannot afford to disappoint them.
Again While CHRISTMAS has long been associated with celebrations and lots of fun, no one would surely wish to usher the new-year on an empty wallet while trending on a pile of debts. It is of paramount need to shop wisely and especially while buying Christmas gifts.
Gift ideas this Christmas
If you are looking to buy affordable, compelling gifts this Christmas, consider the idea of purchasing directly from the manufacturer and saving greatly on your finances. Talk of affordable shopping!
Here’s a variety of gifts to consider for your family and loved ones:-
- Personalized leather diary
- Customized bike
- Some good wine
- Designer shirt
- Polar bear
- Racquet kit
- Personalized coffee mug
- Customized robot
- Personalized chain
- A rocking pony
- Marble run
Despite the irrelevance of the heights you wish to scale shopping this Christmas, you are undoubtedly going to need a Christmas budget. Also be sure to take advantage of trending holiday discounts available on a variety of sites, gift shops and shopping dens.
Felix Navidad!..Ho! Ho! Santa is here, but so is a Grueling New Year
While Christmas is indeed magical, we tend to forget that the New-year is rather inevitable and does spell grueling expenses too. Oh, how we’d all wish Christmas would never end but sadly it does, so ask yourself where your finances will be after this Christmas.
Will you still be able to cater for your kid’s tuition fee and other general expenses? Are you still oblivious of your ongoing house or car mortgage?
Here are a few pointers to ensure you don’t succumb to bad debts come New Year 2015:-
- Make a budget– Impulse buying is never a saint and will wreck havoc on your finances.
- Make your own gifts– With inexhaustible ideas of gifts to make this Christmas, overrun your budget and personalize your gifts this season.
- Discounts and Coupons– Sure these are to be in plenty, make sure to take advantage of them abundantly.
- Pre-plan for New Year– Allocate in advance for New Year’s expenses, budget for both Christmas and New Year!
- Use cash back credit cards– Cards like American Express gives you back money for using their service and helps immensely keep you off bad debts come New Year.
- Stay true to you- So you don’t have the exact finances to spend at a luxury, do what you can and refuse to ravage your wallet for anything. Consider especially shopping at reduced prices shops and avoid uncalled for shopping.
However, while material gifts are often the first option for everyone looking to offer a gift this Christmas season, remember those positive emotions, affirmation, peace, sharing and especially a lot of love beats any other gift this season.
Let those hugs and kisses go limitless, let your loved ones feel they are indispensible and valued and most importantly make your home a hub for laughter and joy, NOW THAT’S CHRISTMAS!